- To use human power efficiently in the direction of our targets.
- To meet all the requirements of our employees and ensure their improvement.
- To adopt the principle of humanistic behaviors in all our activities with the awareness that “human power” is the greatest competitive advantage.
- To treat equally based on the “right person for the right job” and “equal pay for equal work” principle.
- To provide continuous training to our employees and ensure their improvement in order to prevent out-of-the-date information ensure that our employees reach the most appropriate level of skills.
- To prepare appropriate training environments to create the “man of knowledge” who can best meet the requirements of the age.
- To carry out human-oriented functions such as human relationships, employee satisfaction, career plans, performance appraisal, recruitment and adjustment programs.
- To ensure that all our employees are united around common goals.
- To take together the aims of our employees for holding purposes.
- To keep the motivation level of our employees high.
We aim to stay one step ahead and make a difference, to continue learning to support our employees, and to make our organizational development continuous with programs for improvement.
Our objectives are,
- To ensure that the Institutional Identity is adopted by all employees at all levels.
- To make them competent under the common vision.
- To provide support for personal development and leadership development as well as professional development of employees.
We aim to follow up the reflections of these efforts on business solutions and provide trainings to our employees in the same direction.
- Orientation and Introduction Training and
- IKEA IWAY Standard Introduction Training
are provided to new employees.